Old 04-27-2012, 03:58 AM
Rumple/Gold's Biggest Fan

Originally Posted by MadEyedWookiee View Post
That's what I think too And now I want to see a Blue Fairy episode, so we can learn more about her
Me too.

My theory is that she's working for Cora. Maybe she's Cora's sister or something. And that she wanted to hurt Rumple and Regina because Cora obviously wanted to hurt Regina and I think Cora wanted to hurt Rumple too because if I remember correctly, in the episode "Desperate Souls", the guy bullying Rumple said something about Baelfire not really being Rumple's son and I think he might be Cora's son that Rumple got somehow and so Cora's pissed at him too and her sister(The Blue Fairy) wants to help her get revenge on both of them. That would explain why Cora has so much power. Maybe she's a dark fairy that lost her wings,but her sister isn't quite evil enough yet to have lost her wings.

Lovely avatar by Once Upon A Whatever. Thanks.
Lovely wolf banner made for me by Pandora's Imp. Thanks.
Old 05-01-2012, 04:44 AM
Hooked

Maybe the Blue Fairy is just sick and tired of everyone using her to make wishes while hers never gets granted. Like a seer with the power to see the future but powerless to change it.

Remember when Rumple mentioned a "curse". She more or less with her "Ah" told him that it was possible then she went on to say "Of course you would think of a curse" or "Of course you would think of it as a curse" (can't remember). Maybe to her a magicless world is ideal.

And the last episode she was so suspicious leaving to make the final preparations when Gepetto just shoved Pinocchio into the wardrobe, preparationless.

The more I type the more I'm thinking maybe The Blue Fairy use to be in love with The Dark One (pre-Rumple/Zoso) but he was killed maybe even with her help/intel because of a wish made.

And her dangerous box jellyfish like outfit does not help.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:30 PM
Rumple/Gold's Biggest Fan

Originally Posted by Meo View Post
Maybe the Blue Fairy is just sick and tired of everyone using her to make wishes while hers never gets granted. Like a seer with the power to see the future but powerless to change it.

Remember when Rumple mentioned a "curse". She more or less with her "Ah" told him that it was possible then she went on to say "Of course you would think of a curse" or "Of course you would think of it as a curse" (can't remember). Maybe to her a magicless world is ideal.

And the last episode she was so suspicious leaving to make the final preparations when Gepetto just shoved Pinocchio into the wardrobe, preparationless.

The more I type the more I'm thinking maybe The Blue Fairy use to be in love with The Dark One (pre-Rumple/Zoso) but he was killed maybe even with her help/intel because of a wish made.

And her dangerous box jellyfish like outfit does not help.
Oh. That's a good theory. I like that. Or maybe, her loved one was Zoso and she wanted to get revenge on Rumple for killing him.

Lovely avatar by Once Upon A Whatever. Thanks.
Lovely wolf banner made for me by Pandora's Imp. Thanks.