Old 04-24-2012, 11:06 PM

I thought the Blue Fairy said a curse like that would destroy this world, something to that effect.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:41 PM

Yes.
Plus in the pilot it looked like the curse was destroying everything so I don't think FTL exists anymore until the curse is broken
Old 04-25-2012, 07:26 AM
Charming's Sword

When Regina through that piece o glass down the mine shaft and it showed a town I assumed that was FTL so storybrooke is on top FTL that bit always confused me lol
Old 04-25-2012, 11:54 AM

Did you notice at the start of the episode when the title comes, we can see august with his motorbike?
Old 04-25-2012, 01:04 PM
Maleficent's Unicorn

Originally Posted by Thomas Vivaldi View Post
I thought the Blue Fairy said a curse like that would destroy this world, something to that effect.
Originally Posted by Pandora's Imp View Post
Yes.
Plus in the pilot it looked like the curse was destroying everything so I don't think FTL exists anymore until the curse is broken
Thanks for reminding me! I think everybody is stuck in SB now, whether the curse is broken or not...Wonder how the writers are gonna get out of that one ^^

Originally Posted by once_upon_a_whatever View Post
When Regina through that piece o glass down the mine shaft and it showed a town I assumed that was FTL so storybrooke is on top FTL that bit always confused me lol
Didn't we just see Snow's coffin? I always assumed some objects made their way to SB, but the rest is destroyed
Old 04-28-2012, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Thanks for reminding me! I think everybody is stuck in SB now, whether the curse is broken or not...Wonder how the writers are gonna get out of that one ^
Well in the second episode when Rumpelstiltskin was talking to Regina in his dungeon, he never said the child would break the curse. He said the child was the key and when she returned the final battle would begin. So I think a lot could happen before the curse gets fully broken.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:57 PM
Maleficent's Unicorn

Originally Posted by Pandora's Imp View Post
Well in the second episode when Rumpelstiltskin was talking to Regina in his dungeon, he never said the child would break the curse. He said the child was the key and when she returned the final battle would begin. So I think a lot could happen before the curse gets fully broken.
Yeah, that's true. I could see the last season basically being a war to break to curse. I think Emma is supposed to be the leader, the one who makes everyone realize, but she can't break the curse alone.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:09 PM
Rumple/Gold's Biggest Fan

Originally Posted by MadEyedWookiee View Post
Yeah, that's true. I could see the last season basically being a war to break to curse. I think Emma is supposed to be the leader, the one who makes everyone realize, but she can't break the curse alone.
I agree. I think she needs August, Henry, Mr. Gold, and maybe Jefferson too if he comes back, to help her break the curse.

Lovely avatar by Once Upon A Whatever. Thanks.
Lovely wolf banner made for me by Pandora's Imp. Thanks.
Old 05-28-2012, 03:33 PM

Re-watched this episode last week and when Mr. Gold goes to see Mother Superior/Blue fairy and I am now 99% sure she knows the truth. Right when she's walking away he's asking her about August she smiles. I'm sure August was talking to her about tricking Mr. Gold and she helped him by telling Gold what he needed to hear to think August was Bae.

There is this wonderful site that has screen caps of all the episodes you can see the caps of the Gold/Mother Superior at the link below. (Near bottom of page)

Return screen Caps from life is Caps
Old 05-28-2012, 08:18 PM
Maleficent's Unicorn

Thanks for the caps! I gotta rewatch that episode, I don't remember that scene well.